NEW: SciServer Betelgeuse (v2.0.0)!
We are proud to announce a new release of the SciServer online science platform! The new "Betelgeuse" release has many new features to manage and share big data resources. Learn about the changes on the
CasJobs is an online workbench for large scientific catalogs, designed to emulate
and enhance local free-form query access in a web environment.
Some features of this application include...
- Both synchronous and asynchronous query execution, in the form of 'quick' and 'long'
- A query 'History' that records queries and their status.
- A server-side, personalized user database, called 'MyDB', enabling persistant table/function/procedure
- Data sharing between users, via the 'Groups' mechanism.
- Data download, via MyDB table extraction, in various formats.
- Multiple interface options, including a browser client as well as a java-based command
For more information, try the CasJobs FAQ, or