NOTE: CasJobs will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours starting at 2pm EST today March 23, 2017 for emergency maintenance. Sorry for the short notice.
SciServer Altair v1.9.4
is now available!
CasJobs is an online workbench for large scientific catalogs, designed to emulate
and enhance local free-form query access in a web environment.
Some features of this application include...
- Both synchronous and asynchronous query execution, in the form of 'quick' and 'long'
- A query 'History' that records queries and their status.
- A server-side, personalized user database, called 'MyDB', enabling persistant table/function/procedure
- Data sharing between users, via the 'Groups' mechanism.
- Data download, via MyDB table extraction, in various formats.
- Multiple interface options, including a browser client as well as a java-based command
For more information, try the CasJobs FAQ, or